The 2018 Facebook algorithm lowered the reach of most Facebook Pages, but simultaneously, gave group postings more priority.
This is because Facebook Zero was all about fostering communities and relationships, and showing users more of the content they want to see. Most people join groups for a reason after all, and engage with them enthusiastically.
The future of organic Facebook marketing is therefore to build Facebook groups, so your content can reach more people without the need for ad spend!
They are also highly valuable as focus groups for conducting market research and getting customer feedback in real time.
If you want to:
- Get more traffic (Users) from Facebook.
- Decrease your Bounce rate.
- Increase your session duration.
- Gain more brand awareness from social media
- Attract, engage and delight your customers